Network Defense Design / IA Support
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a highly skilled individual to fill our Network Defense Design / IA Support opening in the Fort Meade, MD area.
- 6-8 years experience in network security engineering principles; and/or
- 5 years of experience installing, operating, and maintaining network security tools and applications.
- Experience with Computer Network Defense (CND) mechanisms, including anti-spam tools, Network Access Control, Host Based Security System (HBSS) and HBSS Device Control Modules Enterprise Security Infrastructure Sensor Grid, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) systems and Enterprise solutions for: Logging, Forensics, and Network Access Control (NAC).
- Experience developing and executing:
- Security policies, plans, and procedures, Plans of Actions and Milestones. (POA&M), Operational Plans (OPLANS), Fragmentary Orders (FRAGOs), Continuity of Operations Plan/Disaster Recovery (COOP/DR) plans.
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Experience in information system security control implementation.
- Experience with DIACAP and RMF certification and accreditation requirements.
Required Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Cyber Security related field (or +4 years’ experience).
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician Level III or Information Assurance Management Level II or III.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Thursday, January 14, 2021