Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a TS/SCI cleared professional to serve as a Development, Security, and Operations (DevSecOps) Engineer in Fort Meade, Maryland. This individual will support the cyber tool development process.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be...
- Building and maintaining GitLab automation pipelines using YAML files. Pipelines may be specific to particular teams, or may be a nested architecture.
- Integrating and configuring static and dynamic analysis tools into pipelines to facilitate codebase analysis and quality reporting.
- Provisioning test and demonstration environments using infrastructure-as-code as needed by various development teams.
- Configuring network routing.
- Deploying multiple VM's into a sandboxed network segment.
- Writing and edit deployment scripts in Python, Bash, or Powershell to copy files to various hosts and initialize software.
- Configuring and utilizing Docker Server and Terraform to dynamically provision and register GitLab runners to support developer requirements.
- Integrating with existing frameworks to simplify Kubernetes test environment specifications using YAML files.
- Implementing environments to introduce network degradation and latency for testing purposes.
- Deploying and maintaining a repository server (Nexus or similar) and integrate version management for multiple tools across the organization.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with automated testing programming.
- Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, and Jira experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Engineering, Information Science, Computer Science).
- Experience in leadership.
- Experience in cloud services, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2021 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Unique Flexible PTO
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Wednesday, April 6, 2022