Cyber Systems Administrator (various specialties)
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a rock star to fill our Cyber Systems Administrator position in the Fort Meade, MD area.
- 3-5 years of experience operating and supporting computer networks; or,
- 6-8 years or more of experience as a system administrator or equivalent. Involved in managing & configuring of network equipment.
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Experience with Linux and Windows administration.
- Capable of operating cyber range and IT lab testing environments.
- Experience with configuration and management of virtual environments.
- Experience with configuration and management of storage systems.
- Experience with NetApp storage management and configuration.
- Experience with Server and Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) management and configuration.
- Experience with VSphere Virtual environment management and configuration.
Required Education & Experience:
- BS or MS preferred.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco routing and advanced switching minimum preferred.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Thursday, January 14, 2021