Multi-Source Support Specialist (MSSS) - Senior
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Multi-Source Support. Specialist, Senior to fill a position in Fort Meade, MD.
- Minimum of 8 continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience.
- Combination of a minimum of 5 years of continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience and a Bachelors degree in applicable field (Math, Science, Computers, Engineering).
- Work experience shall include 5 years of Intelligence Community or related work experience in Multi-Source analyzing, including IMINT, SIGINT, (COMINT and Technical SIGINT), MASINT, HUMINT, and open source intelligence.
- Demonstrate expertise in the use of analyst tools and databases used for the customer mission.
- Knowledgeable about all forms of reporting and experienced with creating each product type.
- Organize training for other team members on analysis, existing and cutting-edge analyst tools, and intelligence reporting.
- Demonstrate expertise in analyzing exploitation opportunities using intelligence reporting to enable operations to gather intelligence information from cyber threat adversary Automated Information Systems.
- Demonstrate communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- SME in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies.
- Serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies.
- Demonstrate expertise in analyzing intelligence information and technical data, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting analytical results.
- Perform Internet Research
- Writing and editing at a technical/professional level.
- Manage internal and external customer relations.
- Effective writer and verbal communicator and support the development of new reporting vehicles.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Tuesday, October 20, 2020