Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Senior)
Clear Ridge Defense
- Bethesda, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Senior Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst to fill a position in Bethesda, MD. This role is for a Digital Attributes Analyst. The selected candidate will develop methodologies, tradecraft, and procedures for conducting identity exploitation of media at rest, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and combining biographic/digital attribute data for reporting, dissemination, and data basing.
The position calls for a hybrid of skills merging digital forensics with intelligence analysis. Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- TS/SCI w/ Poly
- BS/BA plus four (4) years of experience in IC or law enforcement targeting, forensic analysis, or Identity Intelligence, or, six (6) years of experience in IC or law enforcement targeting, forensic analysis, or Identity Intelligence in lieu of a BS/BA degree.
- Knowledge, expertise, and training in intelligence targeting and multi-source analysis
- Knowledge of computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics tools
- Experience prioritizing work assignments and producing reports on a time sensitive basis
- Knowledge and experience using IC and/or Law Enforcement databases for conducting multi-source analysis
- Experience performing link analysis, using various techniques, tools and methodologies
- Experience analyzing operating systems using forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, Axiom, and others
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Tuesday, May 5, 2020