Clear Ridge Defense
- Silver Spring, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking mid to senior level Program Analyst for exciting Business Operations Support tasks for NOAA’s National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS), Office of Satellite and Product Operations (OSPO) in Silver Spring, MD. This task involves broad experience in Financial, Program Analysis/Acquisition, and Logistics support. Selected candidates shall work with Task Monitors, and other members in OSPO and possibly other NESDIS offices for some of the tasks provided below.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Financial Support
- Support Spend Plan/Burn Rate tracking
- Invoice Processing
- Budget Formulation
- Contract Reporting
- Internal and External Data Calls, etc.
- Tracking NOAA NESDIS Undelivered Orders (UDOs)
- Support interface with Budget branch
- Program Analysis/Acquisition Support
- Develop a comprehensive contract/task order process/procedure for all OSPO contracts including but not limited to; planning/forecast future OSPO contracts, tracking existing contracts/task orders
- Assist with creating forms to efficiently collect input data for use in evaluation and assessment systems, e.g. CPARS
- Provide expertise with Project Management reports, including Risk Management documentation, Quality Processes, e.g., QCP v QASP, Centralized tracking lists for OSPO purchases/procurement.
- Logistics Support
- Provide support on/for;
- Interagency Agreements
- Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs)
- Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (EQIP)
- Contract/Task Order Period of Performance (POP) tracking
- Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) tracking for controlled equipage, e.g., Computers, Phones, etc.
- Support for Document Processing for new acquisitions
- Support for NOAA Badging/On-boarding requirements.
- BS/BA in Program Management (Business Administration), Accounting/Finance, Logistics and/or Physical Sciences and Engineering. An MBA is highly desired.
- Public Trust security clearance is required.
- A minimum of 8-years of professional experience as a Program Management Analyst with emphasis on Finance/Accounting/Budget and Technical Writing. Equivalent experience as well as recent graduate degrees with an exceptional background will be considered.
- Strong working knowledge of NOAA Financial/Accounting systems, C-Requests, and Budget formulation.
- Good technical working knowledge of NESDIS Satellite and Product Operations.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.), Google Applications Suite.
- Project Management & Collaboration Tool, e.g., Smartsheet.
- A very strong candidate without some of the above qualifications will be considered.
- Ability to think on one's feet and respond to high-intensity, short-deadline tasking.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Wednesday, January 20, 2021