*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Clear Ridge is looking for a Senior Network Threat Support Specialist who will perform analysis to support cyber operation. The Senior NTSS will serve as a member of a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. They will also collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community; apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent military training with 10 years of related experience
- Able to understand, interpret, and draw conclusions based on large sets of disparate data.
- Experience in network and vulnerability analysis within the DoD/IC.
- Able to perform statistical analysis and trending
- Has knowledge of Windows system internals which includes proficiency with Windbg and Memory analysis experience
- Experience with malware discovery and anomaly detection
- Experience with software reverse engineering includes proficiency with IDA Pro
- Experienced in the following Tools/Databases: Grapevine, Wireshark, IDA Pro, WinHex, Encase or OLLY Dbg
- Experience with reporting/tipping and prioritizing information.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, etc.
- 6+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Understanding & experience with collection management and intelligence community databases.
- Understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Superior communication ability, particularly well-written
• TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly
• BA or BS degree
Beyond the position supporting our client, the right candidate will also have the ambition and drive to play a larger role in Clear Ridge. As a startup, the first select team members play a very important role in the direction and brand of our company. Company operations are transparent – we want you involved in everything we do, if you’re up for it. We’d be honored to have you as part of something bigger from the start.
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.