*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Clear Ridge is looking for Network Threat Support Specialist who will perform analysis to support cyber operation. The NTSS will serve as a member of a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. They will also collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community; apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
The candidate will be responsible for Cyber activity tracking to include intrusion analysis, intent, damage assessment and attack characterization for the purpose of network defense and attribution. Demonstrating ability to identify network vulnerabilities for access purposes. Reporting experience and fluency in reporting vehicles. (Grapevine, etc.) Developing techniques for the identification and analysis of anomalous activity.
• Degree in a relevant field or equivalent military training with 4 years of related experience
• Experience in network and vulnerability analysis within the DoD/IC.
• Experience with the following Tools/Databases: Grapevine, Wireshark, IDA Pro, WinHex, Encase or OLLY Dbg
• 2+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
• Understanding & experience with collection management and intelligence community databases.
• Understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities
• Has one or more of the following certifications: GCFIH, CNDA, DoD Forensic Examiner and/or Network Intrusion Analyst, Security+, SSCP, Cisco CCNA (and other Cisco related network certs), Network +, CISSP,GSEC, GCIA, GPEN, GCFW, GCFA
• TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly
• BA or BS degree
Beyond the position supporting our client, the right candidate will also have the ambition and drive to play a larger role in Clear Ridge. As a startup, the first select team members play a very important role in the direction and brand of our company. Company operations are transparent – we want you involved in everything we do, if you’re up for it. We’d be honored to have you as part of something bigger from the start.
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.