Cloud Security Engineer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a TS/SCI cleared professional to serve as a Cloud Security Engineer for a position in Fort Meade, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the understanding and shaping of the end-to-end cloud security strategy and governance across various cloud-based designs to provide contributions into the ideas for protecting the enterprise security of a client
- Design and develop security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems
- Fulfill subject matter expertise role for cloud-based information system protection
- Facilitate the understanding and shaping of the end-to-end security strategy and underlying architecture
- Articulate and expound on overarching cloud security architecture governance across IT projects, architectures or designs
- Evaluate and recommend cloud security technologies and solutions
- Ensure alignment of cloud security technologies to business and security objectives
- Maintain a high level of technical acumen and proficiency ranging from security fundamentals to current technologies
- Communicate to stakeholders to convey technical and program level solution requirements
- 3+ years of experience with firewalls, application traffic management, Cloud-Access Security Broker, privileged access management, and data loss prevention to include understanding of offerings within virtualization, AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure
- AWS Certification
- Azure Certified MCP – AZ-500
- Experience with PowerShell, scripting, terraform, Ansible, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with security countermeasures, cloud-based delivery services, and application development or DevOps
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- 4+ years or more of experience in a cloud security engineering degree or working capacity
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
- All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Unique Flexible PTO
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
We're seeking to create a diverse work culture that closely matches the diversity of our client base, in alignment with CRD's Diversity Program. We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. CRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Monday, May 22, 2023