Cyber Tool Test Engineer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a TS/SCI cleared professional to serve as a Cyber Tool Test Engineer in Fort Meade, Maryland. This individual will support the cyber tool testing process, and work with our client to help automate the end-to-end process.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be...
- Authoring and modifying acceptance test cases in parallel with development efforts to make assertions on system state (registry entries, log entries, disk state, user-mode memory, kernel memory, network port state) before and after-effects are applied.
- Having familiarity with use of Python, Powershell, or Bash to call native Windows & Linux System API's.
- Utilizing and extending existing test frameworks and authoring new wrappers to facilitate integration of effects into automated tests.
- Managing testing framework integration into GitLab automation.
- Having familiarity with networking protocols and raw socket programming.
- Compiling, organizing and discussing test results with the SW design team and customer.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with automated testing programming.
- Python proficiency.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Information Sciences, etc.)
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Experience in leadership.
- Experience in satisfying United States Cyber Command (USCC) requirements.
- GitLab Certification.
- Docker Certified Associate.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2021 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Unique Flexible PTO
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Wednesday, April 6, 2022