Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is actively seeking DevOps Engineer(s) to support a client in Linthicum Heights, Maryland with big data and cloud technology. The candidate will develop alternatives and prototypes to validate hypothetical architectures. The candidate will collaborate with the development of software components and modification of open source code to support time series analysis problem through big data & cloud technology.
- The Engineer must understand software development fundamentals, OO programming, relational and time series databases, DevOps, and scripting
- Experience with AGILE software development life cycle
- 3+ years experience with Java, Python, or similar software development.
- Experience with Cloud technology (Hadoop and NoSQL)
- Ability to effectively present and communicate technical information.
- Knowledge of Linux Systems, Hosts, Networks, Security, Appications, and scripting (Shell/ Bash/ Java/ Python)
- Knowledge of distributed computing and big data.
- Experience utilizing Puppet, Kerberos and Software Management Console (SMC)
- US Citizenship and an active Top Secret Clearance with SCI access
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study or equivalent experience.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Data Parsing techniques (JSON, XML, CSV)
- DOD 8570 IAT Certification (or comparable Security + or Higher)
- Understanding of AGILE Software development and standard software development tool suites (JIRA, Confluence, Github Enterprise)
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Friday, June 7, 2019