Offensive Cyber Operations Readiness Officer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Hampton, VA
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking TS/SCI cleared professionals to serve as Offensive Cyber Operations Readiness Officers in Hampton, Virginia.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Directly support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC).
- Develop, staff and oversee Total Force Integration efforts supporting AF offensive cyberspace operations to include establishment and oversight of classic associate unit relationships, organization structures, training of AFRC and ANG units, and identification and briefing of positive and negative trends regarding TFI relationships.
- Readiness monitor for Offensive Cyber units. Review DRSS/ART/SORT monthly to identify unit level trends and systematic challenges. Develop courses of action to address negative trends within the units and project schedules to implement them.
- Oversee AFRC and ANG mobilizations supporting OCO requirements. Brief branch leadership at least monthly on the status of all mobilizations projected to occur in the next 400 days, identify issues with mobilizations and recommend courses of action to rectify identified issues.
- Create new, or modify existing DOC statements, Mission Essential Task Lists and Measures of Performance, and Unit Type Codes for offensive cyber units as required by changes in HHQ guidance or when directed by division or branch leadership.
- Recommend posturing of UTCs for all OCO units annually and recommend changes to current posture as required
- Review and make validation recommendations of MPA requests from OCO units or subordinate staff organizations supporting OCO
- Initiate, MAJCOM-level deployment reclamas for OCO forces and staff subordinate unit reclamas for deployment of OCO forces (both individuals and UTCs)
- Recommend to branch leadership appropriate sourcing of OCO forces (both unit and individual) for deployment/employment requirements annually and changes to current sourcing solutions as required.
- Establish and maintain battle rhythm with HAF CFMs, HAF FAM, ACC CFM and MFMs, and ACC FAM to and other HAF and ACC offices as necessary to coordinate sourcing solutions.
- Develop new, or validate existing, organizational structures to ensure effective and efficient mission execution. Develop new, or review and validate received, Organizational Change Requests (OCR) and Authorization Change Requests (ACR) to activate units, deactivate units, structure units, and/or reassign units of all types from the NAF-level down.
- Ensure unit standardization and evaluation (stan/eval) programs meet the requirements set in AFI 17-202 Vol 2 and the applicable ACCMAN 17-2 [mission system] Vol 2. Coordinate with ACC/A3TV to ensure Staff Assisted Visits (SAVs) are conducted with Groups/Squadrons on a rotational basis to review documentation and unit structure for completing evaluations. Highlight challenges and develop solutions to ensure the accomplishment of the Stan/Eval program. Manage timely and effective implementation of approved solutions.
- Monitor all required stan/eval program reporting and identify positive and negative trends in crew, and individual crew member, performance during evaluations. Identify deficiencies and recommend courses of action to rectify. Manage timely and effective implementation of chosen courses of actions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- A Top Secret clearance with SCI.
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience with military unit readiness reporting and policy.
- Minimum of two (2) years managing Guard and/or Reserve force posturing and mobilization
- Experience with Air Force Standardization/Evaluation principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting Stan/Eval policy and guidance.
- Experience with UTC development, DOC Statements, DRRS, SORTS, taskings, reclamas and other Functional Area Manager responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of AFI 10-201 Force Readiness and AFI 10-401 Air Force Operations Planning and Execution.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2021 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
Unique Flexible PTO
11 Paid Federal Holidays
$500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
Free financial advising from qualified experts
Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Access to our Company Swag Store
Tuesday, December 6, 2022