Cyber Electromagnetic Activity (CEMA) Analyst
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is actively seeking a Cyber Electromagnetic Activity (CEMA) analyst and Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support a client in Linthicum Heights, MD. CEMA SME will collaborate with data scientist and software engineers to develop CEMA and Electronic Warfare (EW) product. The SME will employ the Army/ DISA big data platform to analyze CEMA threats, additionally the CEMA SME will nominate CEMA datasets and feeds for inclusion into a CEMA/ EW analytic platform. The CEMA SME will assist in the development of requirements, creation of realistic synthetic EW data sets, and the development of analytic tools.
- 3-5 Years of experience with Cyberspace Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- 3-5 Years of experience with EW support
- 3-5 Years of experience with EW hardware design, integration, and operation (including digital signal processors, digital receivers/ exciters, and waveform generators)
- Experience with DoD EW sensors, related data, and collection platforms.
- Experience with signals intelligence analysis, synthesis, and reporting
- US Citizenship and an active Top Secret Clearance with SCI access and a Counterintelligence/ Full Scope Polygraph
- Masters Degree in telecommunications, information systems, or computer science
- Experience with US military EW or CEMA Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures at the tactical level
- Experience with software defined radio
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Friday, June 7, 2019