Senior Cyber Fusion Analyst
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking TS/SCI cleared professionals to serve as a Senior Cybersecurity Fusion Analyst in Fort Meade, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leverage intelligence and operational data, information and processes to identify threats, improve security, and reduce the enterprise’s exposure of vulnerabilities.
- Support various collaborative and cross functional (Intelligence, Current Operations, Future Operations, Logistics, Planning, Resourcing and Requirements) forums to achieve centrally coordinated, threat informed and prioritized vulnerability scoring and mitigation methodology.
- Support the development of Cyber Fusion Standard, Cyber Fusion Framework and Methodology based on industry best practice and department of defense instruction, guidance, and policy.
- Perform threat informed analysis by leveraging serialized reporting, intelligence product sharing, OSINT, and open source vulnerability information to ensure prioritized plans are developed.
- Analyze and document malicious cyber actors TTPs, providing recommendations and alignment to vulnerabilities and applicability to the enterprise operational environment.
- Discover adversary campaigns, anomalies and inconsistencies in sensor and system logs, SIEMs, and other data; investigate to identify or rule out system compromises, provide written analytic summaries and attack life cycle visualizations.
- Provide threat analysis, track relevant prioritized incidents and provide recommended reporting requirements in coordination with JDOC.
- Provide risk assessments and recommendations based on analysis of technologies, threats, intelligence, and vulnerabilities.
- Recommend adjustment of countermeasures, enterprise or tactical, to account for threats impacting the DODIN.
- Recommend adjustment of prioritized enterprise focused analysis based on immediate threat identified based on intelligence and other analysis performed.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- A Top Secret clearance with polygraph.
- IAT Level II Certification + CE.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science/Mathematics related field with 8-12 years of relevant experience, additional education may be substituted for experience.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace with unique TTPs.
- In-depth understanding of computer network defense operations.
- Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leader's specified reports.
- Leadership experience.
- Knowledge of threat and vulnerability analysis, DNS/Network analysis, intrusion analysis.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2021 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
Unique Flexible PTO
11 Paid Federal Holidays
$500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
Free financial advising from qualified experts
Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Access to our Company Swag Store
Wednesday, September 7, 2022