Junior/Mid Cyber Developer-Operator
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Junior/Mid Cyber Developer-Operator
Clear Ridge Defense is looking for a TS//SCI cleared Junior/Mid Cyber Developer-Operator to support weapons development operations in the Fort Meade, MD area. You will have both a tool development/programming background and on-keyboard cyberspace operations experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will be able to…
- Perform research and development to enhance the system framework and incorporate feature requests both individually and as a part of a small team.
- Have the flexibility to work at various locations (within immediate area) to develop and deploy systems.
- Receive and translate feedback from warfighter into development requirements for other teammates.
- Upgrade components of framework as libraries are updated and balance backwards-compatibility for missions/projects that require it.
- Participate in an agile team environment including test driven development.
- Present self in a technical and professional way in a customer-facing role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. 6+ years of demonstrated experience may be substituted for degree completion.
- Active TS/SCI with the ability to pass a polygraph examination.
- 2+ years software development experience including Python, Node JS, C, C++.
- Comfortability with Linux.
- Experience in GitLab CI/CD (including pipelines with static code analysis and automated testing).
- Background in DevSecOps.
- Experience in System Administration roles.
- Familiarity with embedded C software development.
- Experience in implant development.
- Knowledge of Windows Internals.
- Possess OSCP/OSCE certification.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Leadership capability.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2021 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Unique Flexible PTO
- 11 paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
Clear Ridge Defense is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Monday, May 22, 2023