Application Engineer Sr. III
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI, FSP
Clear Ridge is looking for an Application Engineer Sr. III.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate and lead the planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Establish and document system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility, and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Revise existing systems and test functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Document testing and maintenance of system updates, modifications, and configurations as required.
- As required act as a liaison with other business functions, and work across branch and organizational lines.
- Communicate with systems analysts, engineers and programmers to get information on project limitations, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Must be well versed in Java Script, My SQL, Docker, Elastic, Linux
- J Query, Power Shell
- Database Management Solutions (Oracle-MySQL)
- Experience utilizing web services
- Experience with developing Web Applications
Required Education and Experience:
- MS and 3 years’ experience, BS and 5 years’ experience, AA and 7 years’ experience, or High School and 9 years’ experience
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend
- Competitive 401k Matching
- Annual Training Allotment
- $5,000 Employee Referral Bonuses
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Sunday, November 25, 2018