Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Journeyman)
Clear Ridge Defense
- Linthicum, MD
*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Location: Linthicum, MD
Clear Ridge is looking for a Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Journeyman). Conducts imaging and data extraction processes on a variety of media including hard drives, thumb drives, and memory cards. Conducts examinations on gaming systems and mobile devices. Creates detailed notes on processes undertaken. Inventories, disassembles, and reassembles a variety of hardware devices.
- Experience with disassembling and reassembling electronic devices such as computers and associated peripherals.
- Understanding of hard drive architecture and connection types
- Understanding of cell phone architecture
- Department of Defense Certified Digital Media Collector certification or eligibility to take
- Ability to maintain a SECRET clearance
- Documentation and written communication skills
- Understanding of cell phone Operating Systems
- Familiarization with EnCase, dc3dd, Cellebrite UFED, Microsystemation XRY
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Familiarization with computer file systems
- Familiarization with gaming consoles (PlayStation, XBOX etc.)
- Possess Hard Drive and/or Cell Phone repair skills
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend
- Competitive 401k Matching
- Annual Training Allotment
- $5,000 Employee Referral Bonuses
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Wednesday, January 16, 2019