CNO Planning Support Specialist (Senior)
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Clear Ridge is looking for a Senior CNO Planning Support Specialist who is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in conducting planning activities and preparing associated documentation. A SME in exercise support, CNO, strategic planning, performance management or process development and be able to serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies. Candidates will demonstrate expertise in analyzing intelligence and/or other related information and technical data, describing: CNO opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence informational, interpreting complex information, performing internet research, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations efficiently.
The right candidate will have the following basic qualifications:
- 8 continuous years of work experience in computer network operations or a related field.
- Combination of a minimum of 5 continuous years of work experience and a Bachelors degree in an applicable (math, science, computers, engineering) field.
- 5 years of Intelligence Community experience in computer network operations or a related field.
- Expertise regarding CNO throughout the U.S. and how the NATOC, NSA and other CNO partners create a common view of data to enable operators and analysts to gather, analyze, display, evaluate, and disseminate all-source CNO information to support NTOC and its various mission partners (including 2nd party) exchange situational awareness.
- Demonstrate expertise with relevant CNO tools and databases used for the customer mission.
- Understanding of Kali Linux.
- Business process analysis experience or System Engineer, Industrial Engineer background
- TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- BA or BS degree
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Friday, March 12, 2021