Senior .Net / C# Software Engineer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Arlington, VA
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing team and build out the next generation of our internet simulation platform, called SMEIR. Our extensive software suite is deployed into cyber-training exercises in various environments. The Senior .Net/C# Software Engineer will further develop our .NET and Node.js based command and control software. Our engineering team uses a modified Scrum/Agile process. Candidate must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. We use Slack, Jira and Git for project and software management. Our main office is in Arlington, VA with remote opportunities available for the right candidate but we are also looking for a candidate based in Orlando, FL.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to gain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience with:
- .NET Core 2.x WebAPI
- C# 7+
- RESTful API Design / Development
- Familiarity with Microservice Architecture.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Experience with:
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Dev/Ops Experience with Linux, BASH, Python.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Tuesday, September 3, 2019