Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Cyber Operations Planner to join our team in Fort Meade, Maryland!
Location: U. S. Cyber Command, Fort Meade, MD
- Completion of Joint Professional Military Education Phase 1 (JPME 1), resident or non-resident. Other military operational planning courses may be considered as substitutes.
- Current Top Secret security clearance with current polygraph exam.
1. Ability to participate in and provide technical input throughout all planning functions alongside Joint Planning Groups and Operational Planning Groups in support of the Commander’s planning efforts and in a supporting role to other Combatant Commands. This position demands a fundamental full spectrum understanding of cyberspace operations and joint planning doctrine.
Verified 2 years of experience as a Joint Operations Planner.
Verified Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
2. A basic understanding of how the Department of Defense is organized in the cyberspace warfighting domain is highly desirable, as well as planning experience at a Combatant Command or the Joint Staff.
Knowledge of the JPP and APEX planning methods.
Creative problem solver and strong analytical skills.
3. The ideal candidate would lead or provide direct support to the development of cyberspace operations plans and orders.
Excellent interpersonal communicator.
Affinity for attention to detail and organizational skills.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2021 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
10 Paid Federal Holidays
$500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
Free financial advising from qualified experts
Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events