Full Stack Software Engineer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is actively seeking a full stack software engineer to design, develop, and implement software capabilities. The candidate will perform front & back end programming (Java & Java Script). The candidate will collaborate with team members to trouble shoot problems and complete multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment. The engineer is responsible for integration of technologies & applications and the design & implementation of web services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Experience with Java Script frameworks, Node, and CSS
- Experience with OOP languages
- Experience with AGILE software lifecycle
- US Citizenship and an active Top Secret Clearance
- Experience with AWS and/ or Azure
- Experience with distributed, NoSQL databases, full text search engines (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Solr)
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Friday, June 7, 2019