System Administrator III (Linux/Windows)
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI, FSP
Clear Ridge is looking for a System Administrator III (Linux/Windows). The System Administrator provides Tier I - 3 support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of information Technology (IT) systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide Tier III system administration support for CentOS operating systems.
- Install, upgrade and configure Linux workstations.
- Maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and work in a team environment.
- Must be well versed in Linux.
- System Admin III experience providing Tiers 1-3 support.
- Able to support system in a hybrid Linux and Windows environment
Required Education and Experience:
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs. related experience, or MS + 3 yrs. related experience
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend
- Competitive 401k Matching
- Annual Training Allotment
- $5,000 Employee Referral Bonuses
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Sunday, November 25, 2018