Cyberspace Joint Operations Planner
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD, United States
*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Clear Ridge is looking for a Cyberspace Joint Operations Planner to lead and participate in JPGs and OPG/OPT developing and integrating cyber capabilities into plans, and in support of Combatant Commander planning efforts, as well as coordinate cyberspace operations planning activities through the IJSTO to include Evaluation Request and Response Messages, SAP procedures, and the RAPCO.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Joint Operation Planner ( 4 years may be substituted with completion of SAMS, SAASS, JAWS, equivalent advanced service planner school)
- Complete working knowledge of the JOPP, JOPES, and APEX planning formats and guidance
- Specialized education in military joint operation planning through JPME II. The JIOPC, or other similar military operation planning courses may be substituted for JPME II.
- TS/SCI clearance with CI or Full Scope Poly (Required)
- BA Degree
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend
- Competitive 401k Matching
- Annual Training Allotment
- $5,000 Employee Referral Bonuses
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Saturday, October 20, 2018