Subject Matter Expert I - Red Team Specialist
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Subject Matter Expert I - Red Team Specialist for a position in the Fort Meade, MD area.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide extensive technical knowledge and analysis of exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective development and implementation of solutions.
- Lead critical thinking to see things from varying perspectives, avoid false mindsets, biases, and group thinking.
- Provide expert support, analysis, and research with only broad direction into exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to red team incorporation into plans.
- Serve as technical expert on high-level project teams providing direction, interpretation, and alternatives.
- Works under only general direction, think independently, and demonstrate superior written and oral communications skills.
- Determine and develop approaches to solutions and develop solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organizational objectives.
- 10+ years of experience in red team and planning practices
- Ability to communicate effectively, organize activities, analyze threat data, and present solutions to complex problems.
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- BS or BA degree
- Experience with formal red team training
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Tuesday, September 28, 2021