Clear Ridge is looking for a very specialized skill set: Computer Network Operations (CNO) Analysts and Programmers. The right candidate will be focused on the development of new tools and capabilities. Work will be done either at a contractor facility while supporting the end customer, or directly in the customer facility. The selected candidate(s) will be on a team of around 40 researchers, developers and testers that will help produce and refine capabilities, as well as resolve issues in existing tools. The candidate will develop and maintain low-level applications and operating system projects related to software protection and host-based personal security tools.
• Unix/Linux development
• Strong C programming
• Python development
• CNO background
• Software Analysis/ RE experience
• Understand assembly programming concepts (PPC, MIPS or x86)
• Embedded systems development
• Unix/Linux Kernel development
• Familiarity with the OSI model, TCP/IP stack, and popular network protocols
• Familiarity with network engineering concepts (routing, switching, VLANs, ACLs, NAT, etc...)
• TS/SCI or higher clearance with Full Scope Poly
Beyond the position supporting our client, the right candidate will also have the ambition and drive to play a larger role in Clear Ridge. As a startup, the first select team members play a very important role in the direction and brand of our company. Company operations are transparent – we want you involved in everything we do, if you’re up for it. We’d be honored to have you as part of something bigger from the start.
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Want to learn more about Clear Ridge Defense? Visit our Website: http://clridge.com/