Clear Ridge is looking for a very specialized skill set: computer network operations (CNO) reverse engineers. The right candidate will focus on the development of new tools and capabilities. Work will be done either at a contractor facility while supporting the end customer, or directly in the customer facility; on a team of around 40 researchers, developers and testers that will help produce and refine capabilities, as well as resolve issues in existing tools.
•Strong Python skills, including experience
- Delivering Python-based products, e.g. command-line utilities for end-user use
- Using/integrating Python's logging framework
• Comfortable working within collaborative work environments and associated tools, including
- Working within a team
- Using version control systems
- Using work tracking/ticketing systems
- Participating in code review processes and systems
• Knowledge of software test methodology, including
- Delineation between unit tests, system test, integration tests
- Specifying and implementing tests at different testing levels
• Experience in Python with:
- Using/extending Python's unittest framework
• Some experience with C programming, including:
- Writing and building small C products
- Reading and understanding C code
- Familiarity with common build tooling (make, CMake, Autotools)
• TS/SCI clearance
• CI/ Full Scope Poly
• BA or BS degree
Beyond the position supporting our client, the right candidate will also have the ambition and drive to play a larger role in Clear Ridge. As a startup, the first select team members play a very important role in the direction and brand of our company. Company operations are transparent – we want you involved in everything we do, if you’re up for it. We’d be honored to have you as part of something bigger from the start.
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Want to learn more about Clear Ridge Defense? Visit our Website: http://clridge.com/