Cyberspace Policy Analyst I
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD, United States
*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Clear Ridge is looking for a Cyberspace Policy Analyst I to conduct research, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations at the national, DOD and Service component level and can support inter-agency and coalition policy formulations on cyberspace issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and equities are accurately represented.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related functional area.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- TS/SCI clearance with CI (Required)
- BA Degree
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend
- Competitive 401k Matching
- Annual Training Allotment
- $5,000 Employee Referral Bonuses
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Saturday, October 20, 2018