*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Clear Ridge is looking for a Software Developer to support one of our most premiere clients. The right candidate will focus on the development of new tools and capabilities. Work will be done either at a contractor facility while supporting the end customer, or directly in the customer facility, on a team of around 40 researchers, developers and testers that will help produce and refine capabilities, as well as resolve issues in existing tools.
• Unix/Linux development experience
• Windows development experience (Visual Studio)
• Strong C programming skills
• Python development experience
• CNO background
• Software Analysis/Reverse Engineering experience
• Embedded systems development experience
• Understand assembly programming concepts (PowerPc preferred, but x86 accepted)
• Mobile experience
• Networking experience
• Debugging Windows programs (windbg)
• makefile experience
• Microservice architecture knowledge
• RabbitMQ experience / Message exchange knowledge
• Docker experience
• Backbone / Marionette experience
• Works well within a growing team
• TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly (Required)
Beyond the position supporting our client, the right candidate will also have the ambition and drive to play a larger role in Clear Ridge. As a startup, the first select team members play a very important role in the direction and brand of our company. Company operations are transparent – we want you involved in everything we do, if you’re up for it. We’d be honored to have you as part of something bigger from the start.
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.