Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge is seeking junior to intermediate level cyber threat analysts to support Joint Force Headquarters – Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DODIN) located at Fort Meade, MD.
Note: These roles are watchfloor shift positions.
Cyberspace analysts will support hunt operations and network security monitoring in support of the JFHQ-DODIN mission. The ideal candidate has a general understanding of basic to intermediate level Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO).
Shift options (totally 40 hours/week):
- Monday – Thursday, 10-hr shifts
- Friday – Sunday, 13-hr 20-min shifts
- US Citizen
- Experience in cyberspace operations
- Understanding of the OSI model
- Understanding of common ports and protocols
- Experience with network security monitoring and traffic analysis tools
- Active Top Secret / SCI Clearance, willing to take a CI Polygraph
- Prior DoD or military experience
- Prior Cyber Mission Forces (CMF), to include Cyber Protection Team (CPT) experience
- Active CI Polygraph
- Various certifications like Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), etc.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Friday, June 7, 2019