Portfolio Program Manager – Mid-Level
Clear Ridge Defense
- Silver Spring, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a mid-level Portfolio Program Manager for an exciting opportunity in the Silver Spring, MD area. The ideal candidate will develop and implement PPM plans and procedures for transitioning diverse scientific research topics into sustainable operational products. Lead and manage personnel to meet contract deliverables. Plan and manage labor, travel, and subcontracts budget CLINs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists & Creates detailed implementation plans and schedules for the Program Portfolio Management sub-task/task.
- Supports PPM task order efforts to ensure all contract deliverables are met.
- Assists with the management of the transition of individual Programs from Research to Operations (R2O).
- Prepares and presents operational status reports to senior management., as necessary.
- Identifies potential problems/risks and recommends solutions to ensure project completion.
- Assists with the development of Algorithm Project Plans, templates, and guidelines to facilitate the life-cycle process.
- Verifies documentation and product deliveries that meet established guidelines.
- Develop, maintain documentation: e.g., Technical Task Agreements; process documents; policy documents; strategy documents; etc.
- Assists with the Program Portfolio Management contract support team.
- Exercise professional project and program management skills, with a minimum of 8 to 15-years of relevant experience.
- Meet deadlines in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of scientists, technicians, and managers.
- Lead and manage support personnel.
Other Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint – required
- Google suite of applications – highly desired
- MS Project – highly desired
- Mental requirements: detail-oriented multitasker, skilled communicator, leader
- Serve as back-up to GST’s Senior PPM Lead, as needed
- Bachelor of Science/Arts Degree (BS/BA) in Physical Science and 8 to 15-years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A Master of Science (MS) in Physical Science and professional certification in program/project management is highly desired.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Tuesday, April 6, 2021