Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Systems Architect for a position based in the Fort Meade, MD area. Successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with visualization concepts, understands architecture and has an understanding of Rest API, JMS messaging services. Knowledge of identity management tools is a plus.
- Twelve (12) or more years engineering experience in the design, development and implementation of software development tools to include developing and testing software solutions; analyzing system performance standards, analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; conferring with users and management to derive system requirements; problem investigation and resolution.
- Engineering experience with Microsoft Active Directory to include: Granting privileged Access, Configuring Active Directory Services (ADDS), Group Policy, Objects, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), File Sharing services, Active roles Server (ARS). Intermediate level PowerShell scripting.
- Experience providing Tier 2 or 3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
- Experience creating quality Detailed Design documents, Test Plans, Implementation Plans and Standard Operating Procedures.
- PowerShell scripting
- GPO/Admin Design
- Cloud (AZURE)d rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- IAT-II (DOD 8570) Certification Required; Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED. **
Required Education & Certs:
- High School/GED with twelve (12) years of relevant experience. Associates degree with ten (10) years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree with six (6) years of relevant experience. Master's degree and 4 years of experience, or a Doctorate degree and 2 years of experience Shall be compliant in DD8570 certification.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Wednesday, December 1, 2021