Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is presently seeking an Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning (AI/ ML) Engineer for the development of new ML models and techniques. The engineer must be capable of performing data analysis to create new AI capabilities. The engineer will collaborate with colleagues to design, develop, and implement AI solutions into new products. The candidate must be able to effectively communicate technical data to program and client staff.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
- 5 years of experience with Java (or similar) software engineering.
- Knowledge of CS algorithms
- Familiarity of statistical methods for machine learning (Bayesian method, dimensional reduction, SVD, clustering, forms of regression
- Strong background in Deep Learning techniques (CNNs, GANs, RNNs) and frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, MxNet, TORCH, PaddlePaddle)
- US Citizenship and an active Top Secret Clearance with SCI access
- Experience with Python, Scala, Spark, Jupyter, Zepplin Notebook
- Experience with RF, SIGINT, network/ cyber video, social media, AWS Cloud, and GPU utilization
- Experience with data processing and data analytics
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Friday, June 7, 2019