System Administrator - Level 3
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a TS/SCI cleared professional with 15+ years of experience to serve as a System Administrator, Level 3 for a position in Fort Meade, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supports customer services by providing enterprise computing infrastructure, computer operations, computing security, Linux administration, Windows administration, computing infrastructure (VMs) support, and engineering/design solutions.
- Provides planning, implementation, operations, maintenance, and deployment support.
- Responsible for day-to-day Maintenance, upkeep, patching, ticket response.
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience as a System Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university. Five (5) years of additional System Administrator experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Server and Services installation and hardening
- Bash or other Shell scripting experience
- Active Directory
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
- All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Friday, October 15, 2021