*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Clear Ridge is looking for a Senior Operations Research Systems Analysis (ORSA)Analyst who can use rational, systematic, science-based techniques, advanced analytical methods, and critical thinking to inform and improve decision-making and complex processes or systems. Candidates are also required to: Have a working knowledge of ORSA concepts, analytic techniques, and methodologies such as mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, mathematical optimization, simulation, stochastic-process models, expert systems, and decision analysis. They should also have a solid understanding of software programming, and programming/scripting languages,and/or have a working knowledge of the characteristics of a learning organization to include systems thinking, personal mastery, mental models, shared vision and team learning.
• 8 years of work experience in operations research systems analysis or a related field, and a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable (for example, math, science, computers, engineering) field.
• 5 years experience of Intelligence Community or comparable experience in operations research systems analysis or a related field.
• Shows creativity in the design and ability to identify, find, work with and/or develop advanced techniques.
•Develops creative solutions for problems of high complexity. Directs and provides quality assurance of complex problems carried out by a multi-person team.
• Understand and explains the strengths and limitations to modeling and analysis techniques and help choose the appropriate techniques for a particular problem and mentors others in the basics of modeling and analysis.
• Able to clarify distinctions and definitions, can detect and remove biases, and directs assessments around the main drivers of requirements identification and satisfaction, risk identification and mitigation, and effective communication of results.
• Able to create and apply the appropriate modeling and analysis techniques given a problem also be able to collect required data, elicit data for variables required, verify data appropriateness and accuracy, present findings and write/edit technical reports.
• Shows demonstrated skills in analyzing intelligence and/or related information and technical data, documenting information and processes, interpreting analytical results, writing and editing skills at technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations.
• Coach and mentor more junior members of the ORSA profession. Identify hidden issues and unclear requirements. Provide guidance to resolve complex trade-off analysis.
•Challenges the quality of data and can validate modeling results. Understands the basics of facilitation and can lead teams through the modeling and analysis process.
• Has collection management/operations experience.
• Full Scope Poly (Required)
• TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly
• BA or BS degree
Beyond the position supporting our client, the right candidate will also have the ambition and drive to play a larger role in Clear Ridge. As a startup, the first select team members play a very important role in the direction and brand of our company. Company operations are transparent – we want you involved in everything we do, if you’re up for it. We’d be honored to have you as part of something bigger from the start.
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
*100% Fully-Coveredmeansthe employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.