Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Clear Ridge Defense
- Linthicum, MD
Clear Ridge Defense has a Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst position we are immediately looking to fill in the Fort Meade, MD area.
Cyber Intelligence Analyst for the DoD-Defense Industrial Base Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE). The analyst will join a newly formed XOP (eXternal Operations) Division. The successful candidate will perform threat monitoring, log event correlation analysis, traffic analysis, and digital forensics across diverse platforms to support intrusion detection and vulnerability discovery, reporting, and remediation. The analyst will monitor and integrate techniques from diverse sources and action the results in the evolving environment.
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- Network Defense Security Operation Center (SOC) experience
- Knowledge of log, network, and system forensic investigation
- Strong experience performing network capture and netflow analysis
for event correlation
- Understanding threat-driven analysis methodologies across operating
- Ability to monitor and integrate findings from open and proprietary
sources to correlate to current threats, attack methodologies, and
information technology security trends
- Experience using Splunk, ELK, or other SIEM
- Familiarity with script development using python to be able to
integrate and analyze data from multiple platforms/APIs
- Strong desire to bring new ideas to help challenging
interoperability problems in government-commercial partnerships
- Experience with network administration, pentesting, or forensics
- Experience with log acquisition and analysis frameworks
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Tuesday, October 20, 2020