Language Technologist - Skill Level 1
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge has an exciting opportunity for a Language Technologist - Skill Level 1 in Fort Meade, MD.
- Process and maintain language artifacts (i.e. lexicons, term bases, word nets, taxonomies, ontologies).
- Apply analytic techniques to improve performance of assigned lexicons.
- Leverage understanding of linguistics and assigned language to improve machine translation performance.
- Prepare test cases to assure proper performance.
- Collect corpora and evaluate performance of language identification modules.
- Train other lexicographers.
- Define candidate requirements for future development.
- TS/SCI, Full Scope Polygraph Required
- Four (4) years of experience working in the target language; Two (2) years of experience in lexicography; Level 2+ language skills or equivalent in at least one foreign language. Shall have language-specific knowledge of morphology, syntax and grammar and at least two (2) years of experience applying this knowledge to create and improve models. Shall have strong analytic skills and demonstrated experience using information technology. Shall have a solid background in English grammar and excellent oral and written communication skills. No degree required.
- Primary preference is experience in Russian.
- Secondary preference is experience in Chinese, Korean, Kurdish, Turkish, Uyghur or Uzbek.
- Otherwise qualified candidates without experience in either of the first two categories will also be considered.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
- *100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Tuesday, July 23, 2019