International Agreements Subject Matter Expert
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking an International Agreements Subject Matter Expert for a position in the Fort Meade, MD area.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the development, staffing, negotiation, and completion of international agreements with a variety of foreign military partners.
- Compile and coordinate request packages for international agreements.
- Complete tasks associated with planning, coordinating, and preparing a Defense client for related meetings, conferences, partner visits, and command information packages.
- Plan, support, and assess Security Cooperation activities and organize and support international engagements.
- Follow Defense international agreement and Security Cooperation processes.
- 10 years of experience with drafting, staffing and negotiating international agreements, to include Liaison and Exchange Officer Memoranda of Understanding and Project Arrangements and Agreements enabling cooperative research and development between client and foreign counterparts
- Experience in working with the Defense Technology Security Administration on the staffing and approval process for Liaison and Exchange Officer agreements
- Experience in collaborating with the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment on the staffing and approval process for Master Research, Development, Testing and Evaluation Memoranda of Understandings, Project Arrangements and Agreements, and associated documentation, including Summary Statements of Intent
- Experience in supporting Defense operations, strategy, policy analysis, or planning with Service, Joint, non-Defense organizations, or foreign nations
- Experience with strategic or operational partnerships and supporting military service elements, Joint Commands, Defense agencies, or foreign nations
- Knowledge of the Defense International Cooperative Programs concepts and processes, including guidance contained in DoDI 5530.03 International Agreements and applicable portions of the Federal Management Regulations pertaining to international agreement fiscal considerations
- Knowledge of foreign disclosure policy, the Exception to National Disclosure Policy process, and their implementation in practical situations
- Knowledge of Defense Security Cooperation concepts, procedures, and execution, as conducted by Combatant Commands
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in working with US Embassy country teams, theater combatant commanders, and foreign partners to establish and maintain relationships supportive of Defense objectives
- Experience with working across Defense and interagency partners to inform and support policy analysis decisions
- Experience with working in a major headquarters staff
- Experience with drafting decision memos, briefing papers, and other papers on international affairs topics in preparation for international and interagency meetings, including briefing senior leaders
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Possession of excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Completion of Defense Acquisition University Fundamentals of International Acquisition (ACQ 120) and Advanced International Management Workshop (ACQ 340) preferred
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Tuesday, September 28, 2021