INOSS Systems Engineer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge is looking for a sharp INOSS Systems Engineer to support a naval service cyber component in the following areas:
- Technology Assessment, Architecture Development, and Transition: Team member shall identify and perform research, analysis, analysis of alternatives (AoA), evaluation, development and testing of technologies form Industry, Academia, and other Government organizations, to include COTS, GOTS, and open source technologies, for applicability to solving Cyberspace Operational Support System deficiencies, improving existing capabilities, and/or generating new capabilities up to and including TS/SCI. To address the timely challenges of cybersecurity and network operations deficiencies, the team member shall establish core technology evaluation criteria, metrics, datasets, and test protocols, and build a repository of technology and standards to more easily automate the evaluation process for emerging technologies under consideration for use in the Cyberspace Operational Support System infrastructures as part of the overarching architecture and framework at the TS/SCI level.
- Requirements Analysis: Team member shall perform analyses of existing and emerging Operational and Functional Requirements at the fleet, theater, Service, and Joint levels to support the formulation, development and assessment of doctrine, strategy, plans, concepts of operations, and tactics, techniques and procedures in order to provide the full spectrum of Cyberspace Operations Support System capabilities to the warfighter. This shall include the analysis of Cyberspace Operations organizations including TTPs to develop new doctrine, operational methodologies and missions, identification of potential threats, vulnerabilities, risks, safeguards, performance indicators and countermeasures related to the effective execution of FCC/C10F mission. The team member shall also perform feasibility analyses of system or operational concepts, including a cost/benefit analysis as required. The team member shall research and develop technical analyses and assessment reports for integration of Cyberspace Operational Support System requirements, capabilities and training. The team member shall research and develop reports, documents and assessments for mapping naval, theater and joint plans and programs to Cyberspace Operational Support System capability requirements. The team member shall perform Military Utility Assessments (MUA) / Operational Utility Assessments (OUA), to include the utility of new and/or emerging technologies at the TS/SCI level
- Systems Engineering: Team member shall perform system analysis, architecture, engineering, and integration services at the system, intra/inter-node, fleet, theater and joint levels at the TS/SCI levels. The team member shall perform analyses of current Cyberspace Operational Support System capabilities and deficiencies, identify system requirements and associated architectures and perform all aspects of systems engineering support required to implement the full spectrum of Cyberspace Operational Support System capabilities and functions up to and including TS/SCI. The team member shall perform technical trade studies which shall lead to the development of new Cyberspace Operational Support System architectures and detailed engineering designs.
- 8+ years of experience in IT/network systems engineering
- Understanding of sound, formal, proven systems engineering methods
- Experience evaluating cyberspace capabilities with understanding of the operational requirement
- TS/SCI + CI Poly
- Experience with Naval / DODIN-N networks
- Experience performing MUA/OUAs
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Thursday, July 11, 2019