Operations Research Analyst
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense has multiple Operations Research Analyst openings we are immediately looking to fill in the Fort Meade, MD area. These positions range in seniority and require 5-10 years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide operations research analysis to support a combatant command's strategic assessments of Cyberspace operations.
- Work with security defense and combatant command assessments of past activities to progress toward campaign objectives.
- Collect, clean, and process data from cyberspace operations and supporting activities to extract meaning and demonstrate progress or lack of progress toward campaign objectives.
- Leverage advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories, and concepts to assist the client with advancing performance and operating efficiently.
- Assist the client with planning programs, including recommending technological application programs to accomplish long-range objectives.
- 5-10+ years of experience as an Operations Research Analyst
- Experience in working with web developers to create leadership and SME dashboards, including web-enabled data collection for operations, activities, and investments (OAIs)
- Ability to build analytical models for strategic and campaign assessments, including military assessment and strategic risks
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree in Operations Research, CS, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering
- Experience with applying critical thinking towards the development of resource, force posture, and budgetary recommendations for command modernization to shape a client program
- Ability to develop a paradigm for assessment integration into planning and development
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree in Operations Research, CS, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Wednesday, May 13, 2020