Multi-Source Support Specialist (MSSS) - Mid Level
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Multi-Source Support Specialist (MSSS), Mid-Level to join our team in the Fort Meade, MD area.
- Minimum of 6 continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience.
- Combination of a minimum of 3 continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience and a Bachelor’s degree in am applicable field.
- Work experience shall include 3 years of Intelligence Community or related experience in Multi-Source analysis.
- Demonstrate competence with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission.
- Communication skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- A SME in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies.
- Serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies.
- Expertise in analyzing intelligence and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information and interpreting analytical results.
- Perform Internet Research
- Writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level.
- Manage internal and external customer relations.
- Be an effective writer and verbal communicator.
- TS/SCI with polygraph clearance required.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Thursday, January 28, 2021