Subject Matter Expert II
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Subject Matter Expert II for a position in the Fort Meade, MD area. This SME will serve on the CYBERCOM Commander's Action Group (CAG).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serves as SME, possessing in-depth knowledge on subjects relating to the conduct, activities, governance, business practices, or operation
- Provides extensive technical knowledge and analysis of exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective development and implementation of solutions
- Guides the completion of specific programs and projects relating to the subject matter
- With no direction, provides expert support, analysis, and research into exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to the subject matter
- Serves as a technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the identified area of expertise
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline in the area of expertise from an accredited college or university
- Possesses understanding and has wide experience in the application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the required technical field, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines
- Exceptional writing and speaking abilities required.
- Ability to interact with and on behalf of senior leaders.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment
- Independently develops technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Works independently without supervision
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Combatant Command or Joint Staff experience desired.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Sunday, October 3, 2021