Red Team Operator
Clear Ridge Defense
- Quantico, VA
Clear Ridge has an exciting opportunity for a Red Team Operator in Quantico, VA.
Role & Responsibilities:
- This support consists of the development and use of custom malware in support of targeted operations that range from two weeks in duration to operations that last approximately four to six weeks in duration.
- These operations evaluate and assess the security posture of individual units both in garrison and deployed (small scale operations) as well as assessments of the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (large scale operations).
- The MCIART participates in approximately 8 DoD cyber exercises per year.
- TS/SCI Required
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
- *100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Thursday, June 27, 2019