*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Clear Ridge is looking for a Senior Multi-Source Support Specialist (MSSS) who will serve as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). This Senior MSSS will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
The candidate will be responsible for providing All-Source Intelligence Analysis using HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or OSINT to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities, determine malicious behavior, and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture. Identifying, retrieving, fusing, and supplying network and all-source threat and vulnerability data from current systems, data stores, and local files for the purposes of creating and disseminating all-source analysis and reporting, enhancing situations awareness in support of mission objectives, priorities or exigent operational needs. Also, providing technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets. Perform extensive post-mission multi-INT analysis, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
• Degree in a relevant field or equivalent military training with10 continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis.
•Experience with Multi-Intelligence (which includes a expert understanding of the SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence) experience within the DoD/IC.
• Experienced with any of the following tools: Analyst Notebook, DISHFIRE, PINWALE, GAEL-Lite, ANCHORY/MAUI, PATHFINDER, INTELINK, MARTES, Skywriter, or CPE.
• Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
• Understanding & experience with collection management and intelligence community databases.
• Understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities
• Language analyst with working experience and detailed technical reporting capabilities
• Background should include an understanding of the cyber environment and customer community
•Recent Digital Network Intelligence (DNI).
• TS/SCI clearance with Poly
• BA or BS degree
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.