Senior Database Software Engineer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team working in Hanover, MD.
The team provides the development, operations, and sustainment of a Malware Analysis and Modernization Program.
The program will modernize and consolidate storage and analysis of malware, improve the sharing of metadata about malware, and increase access to threat knowledge useful to cyber operations and security communities.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be...
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Installing, upgrading, optimizing, troubleshooting, and maintaining Mongo Databases.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in leadership.
- Extensive MongoDB experience
- Twenty (20) years’ experience as a Software Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Background in engineering services, development, management, and securing operational infrastructures.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2021 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
- Access to Company Swag Store
Monday, April 25, 2022