Digital Network Intelligence Analayst (DNIA) - Junior
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is looking for a Digital Network Intelligence Analyst who, compiles, integrates, and interprets all-source data to develop targeting opportunities with respect to enabling CNE efforts with targeting and Exploitation Operation or other partners as necessary. They will collaborate with other members of the Intelligence Community affiliates and foreign partners to identify capabilities to apply against target networks. Proactively identify tool and capability gaps and forward recommendations through appropriate tool champions. This candidate will possess an understanding of the SIGINT system to include data flow, AMOD efforts and tools as well as NSA Legacy tools and databases. Identify opportunities and develop solutions to optimize and automate processes critical to missions.
The right candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience with 2+ years of related experience. or 4+ years experience
- TS/SCI or higher clearance
- 2+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Knowledge of and/or working with Tools/Databases: INTELINK, DISHFIRE, MARINA, PINWALE, UTT, TUNINGFORK, ASSOCIATION, BlackPearl, AGILITY, Analyst Notebook, TKB, ANCHORY, or MAUI.
- Knowledge of how to perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
- Experience with DNI/DNR and an understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities
- •Language analysis experience with Russian, Persian/Farsi, Urdu, and/or Mandarin/Cantonese
- Language analysis experience with Russian Proficiency of (3+/3+)
- TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- BA or BS degree
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Wednesday, January 20, 2021