Training Support Officer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Hampton, VA
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking TS/SCI cleared professionals to serve as Training Support Officers in Hampton Roads, Virginia.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Directly support HQ ACC.
- Assist with authoring weapon system-specific instructions, manuals, IAW applicable AF, DoD, and Joint policy documents for each appropriate weapon system and capabilities.
- Assist with the development of required briefings for various requirements boards, including but not limited to Air Force Requirements Review Groups (AFRRGs), Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Functional Capabilities Boards (FCBs), Joint Capabilities Boards (JCBs), and JROCs.
- Assist Program Managers and weapon system FAMs. Execute as operator’s representative on ACC staff, advocating for the operational community. Focus on the Organize & Train responsibilities of “OT&E.” The FAM develops the Concept of Operations (CONOPs), training, and integration of fielded capabilities to deliver integrated effects. Responsible for distributing Operations & Maintenance (O&M) funds to the Numbered Air Force (NAF) and Wing level.
- Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating A6 Weapon Systems Training to include but not limited to courseware, syllabi, MET MTTL IQT, ST, RQT, CMR/MR, Realistic Training Review Board (RTRB), TPTs, Instructor Upgrade and TTL.
- Support, develop, and coordinate cyberspace weapons system training management processes, products, and taskings.
- Support the development of cyberspace academic training, and aid with detailed oversight of training by documenting training deficiencies and providing recommended solutions.
- Assist the development and coordination of training plans IAW AFI 36-2670.
- Assist ACC in its role as lead command with the operational community on policy impacting operations, training, and warfighting requirements (OT&E).
- Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense training ranges as appropriate.
- Support modernization and sustainment planning across MAJCOMs and agencies, and in coordination with SPMs, PMO’s and HAF functional offices.
- Provide cross weapon system assistance to Functional Managers and weapon system FAMs. Overlaps in WS capabilities, training and organization exist which allow each FAM to provide assistance within the team.
- Support cyberspace operations, training, exercises, and conferences, including but not limited to TPT events, WSR, and requirement meetings.
- Support oversight of weapon system configuration following established MAJCOM and weapon system procedures.
- Support establishment of standards, tasks, and formal training requirements for both operations and maintenance (O&M).
- Support and assist ACC/A6 facilitating and/or supporting meetings and working groups; provide a consistent ACC/A6 support in prioritizing programs within the cyberspace portfolio.
- Support ACC/A6 as a liaison between senior leaders and various program Points of Contact (POC); interfacing with POCs across the MAJCOM stakeholder communities; and attending meetings, workshops, symposiums, conferences and other forums to facilitate information gathering and analysis of cyber programs.
- Assist with meetings, conferences and follow-up to include timely coordination/response to action items.
- Assist with coordination and management of staffing (electronic and hard copy) packages.
- Build and support the creation of BBP’s, eSSS, implementation plans, MOA’s, MOU’s, SLA’s and other communication documents in support of AF and MAJCOM cyber portfolio’s
- Review documents and publications and provide pertinent information briefings to support mission requirements.
- Continuously research new technology services and solutions that could drive strategy, enhance capabilities, create new business models, drive innovation and advise senior management on program opportunities.
- Assist with coordinating with industry representatives on future integration opportunities as required.
- Build reports, develop slides, set up, run, and brief all materials in meetings that will include General Officers, Senior Leaders, stakeholders, etc. as needed.
- Utilize TMT for routing documentation and receiving CRM inputs when required
- Provide monthly reporting to HQ ACC/A6 Leadership on status of milestones and deliverables.
- Support and execute COMACC’S Air Force priorities, and Cyberspace operations throughout the DoD.
- Support the development, and management of ACC’s Organize, Train, and Equipment functions for the DCO and DODIN cyber environments.
- Support the development, and employment of A6 Cyberspace weapon systems, programs, and capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- A Top Secret clearance with SCI.
- Two (2) years’ experience/knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2021 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
Unique Flexible PTO
11 Paid Federal Holidays
$500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
Free financial advising from qualified experts
Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Access to our Company Swag Store
Tuesday, December 6, 2022