Portfolio Program Manager – Senior/Team Lead
Clear Ridge Defense
- Silver Spring, MD
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Senior Portfolio Program Manager / Team Lead for an exciting opportunity in the Silver Spring, MD area. The ideal candidate will develop and implement plans and procedures for transitioning diverse scientific research topics into sustainable operational products. Lead and manage personnel to meet contract deliverables. Plan and manage labor, travel, and subcontracts budget CLINs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create detailed implementation plans and schedules for the Program Portfolio Management sub-task/task.
- Lead the BOS task order efforts to ensure all contract deliverables are met.
- Manage the transition of individual Programs from Research to Operations (R2O).
- Prepare and present operational status reports to senior management.
- Identify potential problems/risks and recommend solutions to ensure project completion.
- Develop Algorithm Project Plans, templates, and guidelines to facilitate the life-cycle process.
- Verify documentation and product deliveries that meet established guidelines.
- Develop, maintain documentation: e.g., Technical Task Agreements; process documents; policy documents; strategy documents; etc.
- Manage the Program Portfolio Management contract support team and function as the alternate on-/off-site GST BOS Project Manager (PM) as needed.
- Exercise professional project and program management skills, with a minimum of 8 to 15-years of relevant experience.
- Meet deadlines in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of scientists, technicians, and managers.
- Lead and manage support personnel.
Other Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint – required
- Google suite of applications – highly desired
- MS Project – highly desired
- Mental requirements: detail-oriented multitasker, skilled communicator, leader
- Serve as Deputy Project Manager as needed
- Master of Science Degree (MS) in Physical Science and 20-25 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A professional certification in program/project management is highly desired.
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Tuesday, April 6, 2021