Clear Ridge Defense
- Quantico, VA
Clear Ridge has an exciting opportunity for a Forensics Analyst in Quantico, VA.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for responding to incidents using appropriate techniques in Surface Analysis, Runtime Analysis, and Static Analysis.
- Adhere to the procedures outlined in CJCSM 6510.01B, “Cyber Incident Handling Program,” dated 10 Jul 2012 or later for disk/drive image dissection processes.
- Shall support the transition of network defense configurations as informed by resolved incidents in order to prevent future occurrences. T
- Responsible for maintaining currency as data sources, analysis tools, and techniques evolve to changes in the Marine Corps’ technical computing environment as well as by mandates from USCYBERCOM.
- TS/SCI Required
- IAT LVL 3
- CND Incident Responder
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
- *100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Tuesday, May 14, 2019