Forensic Software Developer / Reverse Engineer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Tampa, FL
Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Forensic Software Developer / Reverse Engineer to support a DoD client in the Tampa, FL area.
The ideal candidate will support software development tasks in the form of application development, scripting, debugging, and value-added software development expertise to a digital forensic lab and malware reverse engineering section. The developer will maintain existing software and develop new software to customer specifications. They will work with a variety of technologies including .NET (typically C#), Python, & SQL.
Imagine an environment where you support a cyber-forensics team through fast-paced scripting to speed up the time to conduct forensics analysis. You manage existing tools and create new tools to make their forensic analysis more efficient. In some cases, where appropriate, you will automate forensics analysis tasks on common devices.
This position is not your typical cleared contractor position – you’ll support from a facility with a beautiful view! Up for the challenge?
- Active DOD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Math, or Physics.
- .Net development experience (C#, ASP.Net, Windows Forms, Command Line Interface, and knowledge of parallel processing)
- Relational Database experience (SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Have knowledge of Representational State Transfer (REST)
- Have deep knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Capable of debugging software applications
- Familiarity with maintainable software processes including: software documentation, source code versioning, and unit testing
- Able to meet schedules and develop toward defined deliverables
- Familiarity with cyber forensic tools
- Familiarity with iOS/Android systems
- Familiarity with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- IAT Level 2 (Sec+, CEH, etc.)
- Other scripting languages (PowerShell, BASH, Windows Batch files)
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
Wednesday, January 20, 2021