Business Process Engineer
Clear Ridge Defense
- Fort George G Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense has a Business Process Engineer position we are immediately looking to fill in the Fort Meade, MD area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of existing internal processes, methods and tools, present findings and recommendations to business process owners and project teams.
- Conduct research, evaluations, studies, and analysis with minimal guidance.
- Author or contribute substantive content to change management plans, reports, processes, policies, regulations, and SOPs with minimal guidance.
- Define requirements for information systems required to facilitate and support business process improvements and procedures.
- Process large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and translate highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reports.
- Use appropriate tools to perform problem determination and root cause analysis and illustrate bottlenecks, redundancies, vulnerabilities and opportunities for enhanced efficiency or effectiveness.
- Lead or participate in approved studies and projects and provide analysis in response to specific requests, as needed.
- 2+ years of experience with using process improvement methodologies
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BS or BA degree and 5+ years of experience in Business Process Re-engineering
- Experience in working with senior-level military staff
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.
Wednesday, November 18, 2020